1. Ground Yourself
- Choose a practice and employ it regularly
- Regular stress-reduction practices are vital to keep us healthy, focused, and grounded
2. Walk With Confidence
- Walk taller
- Keep your chin up
- Pull your shoulder blades down your back and lengthen your neck
- Engage your abs
- You will command attention when you posture with power
3. Practice Effective Self-Care
- Take are of your body
- Work out
- Sweat regularly
- Groom yourself regularly
- Manage hair, skin, and nails
- Dress in clothing that compliments your body type, complexion, and personal style
4. Influence With Intention
- Take a few moments to consider how you wish to influence those around you
- What effect do you wish to have?
- How do you wish to be perceived?
- Lead your own energy
5. Speak From Your Solar Plexus
- Your Solar Plexus is a complex network of nerves located in the abdomen
- It is the energy center associated with your personal power and confidence.
- Try a Solar Plexus Meditation!
6. Be Positive
7. Eat Your Veggies
8. Be Playful
9. Get Curious